Sunday 27 May 2007

Finances and Study

I am currently at work studying and blogging because it's yet another weekend with no one else in the office, and I just had a revelation about how I could possibly re-do my finances so that I can afford to buy a new car . This is because of the fact that my bank offers a new account with high interest, and free fixed withdrawals, however I would need to initially deposit quite a bit to make it worthwhile.

This swing (shift) I have only been able to work a whole 3 days (normally I work 9) but due to the fact that I am now a member of mines rescue, I have 6 days training this shift :/

I also took some well deserved time out last night from my regular study nights (in my dormitory) to watch a movie and drink beer (while watching Beerfest :P) which is actually a lot funnier than I thought it would be considering the title.

Time to get back to work at studying for upcoming exams! :P

Current mood: Bored/Lonely

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey

Sounds like fun fun fun!

Gots to get yer new wheels; I wanna cruise:)