Wednesday 30 May 2007

HTFU

Time to Harden the F%^# up!

Seriously though, the ERT (Emergency Response Team) that I have recently joined has me on a BG4 course which entails lugging a huge 15Kg SCBA on our back (not to mention all the other gear like self-rescuer cap-lamp etc). Oh did I mention that there was a fully loaded stretcher that we had to drag around too? well there is!

It's a really tough course that I have just managed to pass the third day, however tomorrow is what's known as the "Ball Breaker" which is the most physically demanding day of the lot!

Besides the ERT stuff I heard that someone here at work really needed to speak to (about non-work related stuff) after about 9pm which was well after I had fallen asleep. I have suspicions, but no idea why...

Anyway, I'm off to do some BG4 study and relax for the big day tomorrow.

Current mood: Drained

No comments: