Tuesday 8 May 2007

RDO Goodness

This break has been one of the best!

Thursday night I picked up Pokémon Diamond & Pearl, then mostly played it that night and the following morning, while at the same time misplacing my 2Gb umass (USB Flash Disk).

Friday and Saturday was kinda boring but productive as I managed to spend lots of money on clothes (Friday) and also clean my room (Saturday), however my Stepdad and I picked up SG-1 again (since I repaired my XBOX).

Sunday was a really nice day as there was a BBQ and lots of people came and ate food and drunk alcohol (including myself - alcohol mainly).

Monday was also a superior day as I not only did very little, but I got my TV + Wii sent up north, and ended the afternoon at the Greenwood Hotel (Pub) with a Pint of Feral White, an awesome Steak sandwich and a few rounds of pool with some friends. Found the 2Gb umass! *phew*

Today I am off to UNI to see if I can pass the mid-term theory and practical tests for CSG3201 (Remote Access Networks)...

I also seem to have lost a few Kg but it's hard to tell how much as I didn't weigh myself prior to dieting... Next fortnight, 75Kg! (Hopefully)

Current mood: Content

No comments: