Monday 4 June 2007

Fitness

This morning I plotted out (and walked) a rather nice 4.6Km walk through as many scenic parts of Kingsley as I could and, while walking it I passed two Mormon's that tried (and failed) to stop me to talk to me about their religion. I just told them I wasn't interested and kept walking, however if they had stopped me I probably would have given them a lecture about my perception on religion, which is that I don't believe in any of them (no offence intended).

I think my fitness level is improving as I am not as tired and don't sweat nearly as much as I used to and I am down to 80Kg now :)

My step dad gets back today (I think) and that means that I will have to tidy up a bit (not that I made much mess anyhow).

As usual, some of the systems at work have decided to fail, and I am the only one that seems to know about it. I hate having to VPN into the work network to fix things on my (limited) break and while there's a 64K/s shaping on my broadband link...

I might go visit my favourite (only) sister this afternoon. She always seems to be in a cheerful mood somehow, but I still haven't figured out how she does it.

Current Mood: Discontent

No comments: