Monday 23 July 2007

Birthdays

Well, it's that time of year again where a small clump of friends seem to be having birthdays at about the same time :( Not that this is much of an issue, but I will most likely miss most of them due to me work roster (which has now decreased by one day :)

Work is very busy - too busy - with a list of things that seem never-ending and approaching infinity but I decided long ago to stop trying so hard and just "do what I can" (It's less stressful that way :P)

Speaking of birthdays, my sister is pregnant (has been for a few months now) and getting bigger! No idea yet on any names for the baby, but since it's not mine I don't worry about it. I guess I am curious what sex it is though.

On another totally unrelated note, this mornings weather was very strange. It started out as a normal cloud-free morning and not long after the sun came up, it got all mystified (hehe) all of a sudden, it was not only quite eery but strange at the same time.


Ok, enough blogging. I'm hungry and it's time to eat...

Current Mood: Frustrated

No comments: