Saturday 21 July 2007

Boredom

It's yet another boring weekend at work, so I decided to blog again :)

Still haven't started going to the Gym yet, but I will probably go tonight, since I wanted to watch Futurama last night *grin*

It's actually raining up north here which is bit of a surprise since it's about mid-winter and it's barely even rained here so far...

I've decided to stop procrastinating about it and clean most of the computers on site here be going around, disconnecting them and blasting them with a bit of air from a portable compressor and also doing some administrative work that is hard to get done during the week.

I never thought I would say this, but I am starting to miss being in Perth more and more (but I think it has something to do with not having to work when offsite on RDO)

Well I had better get some work done... or at least make it look like I'm working :P


Current Mood: Bored (and kind of lonely...)

No comments: