Wednesday 18 July 2007

Level ?? Humanoid

I think that title best describes me at the moment what with all the WoW I have been playing while on break recently.

I signed up today for a membership for the SPQ gym up north (where I work duh!) but I am too tired to do anything tonight as I only got 3-4 hours sleep last night right after I got about 6 the previous (<sarcasm>I'm a sucker for sleep deprivation</sarcasm>)

So while I'm on a weird, sleep, induced and crazy tangent I thought I'd try and post something. Anything.

I also found out how to do a salary sacrifice and am thinking of buying this. Very NIICCCE!

Went to a wedding on Saturday and as usual I was in my unsociable, gregarious mood so that was a really crap night for me, but the night before I did get to go to the Hog's Breath Cafe with a bunch of friends which was a good night.

Anyways I'm tired and cold and there are wolves after me... (simpsons quote :P)


Current Mood: Indescribable

No comments: