Friday 23 November 2007

Votorious Decision

This Saturday will mark the first time I have ever had to vote, which I'm not looking forward to as I am not informed enough to make a worthwhile decision on who I think should run this (somewhat awesome) country of ours...

Maybe I'll just vote for the Mario Party instead :P

I also received my ERT Kit bag for my 6 month ERT anniversary which contains the following loot:

  • 1x Knife (equipped with rescue components)
  • 2x Embossed* Hat (different types)
  • 1x Embossed* Jacket (with removable inner liner)
  • 1x Travel Mug*
  • 1x Drink Bottle*
  • 1x Embossed* Polo Shirt
  • 1x Embossed* V.Large travel bag (which all of the above came in)

    * Company Logo

Pretty awesome considering it's free, except for the travel mug which is already broken :(

Anyway my attitude and events in my life seem alot happier and generally good... for now...



Current Mood: Content

No comments: