Monday 26 November 2007

Work Sux

I have come to the conclusion: There is no such thing as a "dream job".

I believe, that those that do something that they really (think) they enjoy doing, it will turn out that sooner or later, they will not enjoy their job. Well maybe not everyone, but this at least applies to me...

No matter how hard I try to make people happy with the work I do for them, there will always be people that don't understand and/or appreciate what I do and treat me like scum but, and when they really need something done urgently that they know they can't do, they are ultra nice and appreciative (hrm, this reminds me of the old saying: "You don't always appreciate what you have until it's gone").

I am so frustrated with work colleges portraying this sort of attitude, which I must say has made me want to quit numerous times (but I can't now. Not with the retention bonus I will receive once I leave here, which will help pay for my last year of UNI).

Rant: Complete!

Damn I look forward to my RDO period... :S



Current Mood: Aggravated

No comments: