Saturday 8 December 2007

Preperation for C-Day™

Maybe it's the fact that I am not religious or the fact that I treat this day like any other day of the year (1/365 standard earth days), but in preparation for C-Day™, I'm somehow getting depressed rather than excited for some reason...

Today I decided to kill some boredom with washing/cleaning a couple of the vehicles here at work, which I managed to do surprisingly quick too. Now I'm a bit bored again until I have to do the server maintenance in about ½ hour...

I keep putting it off, but I really should enrol for UNI next year, but I'm feeling a bit apathetic at the moment so I will do it some time in January.

Instead of writing anything else I'm going to just put another webcomic on here to take up the rest of this post :P

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments: