Monday 31 December 2007

This is a triumph...

On Saturday, my sister gave birth to a healthy little baby girl *awwww*.

Not only is she now a mother, but I am now officially an uncle (which is quite a scary thought - the uncle bit I mean :P)!

Christmas and new Year's Eve was boring - except for the post-boxing day friends gathering, which we went and saw AVP:R (which was supprisingly better than the first AVP), had an EXTREMELY late dinner and then went home (only to to play Portal :P )

I have booked my Sydney flights and accommodation and all I need to do now is find some more tourist stuff and then actually go there (PS: Don't expect any blog posts while I'm there!).

Current Mood: Neutral

1 comment:

kazzajoyce said...

Hey ho. Congrats on being an uncle. Don't get too clucky yourself. :-P