Friday 19 December 2008

Interesting Times

I think I am now at risk of being emo, what with all the weird emotions and ups and downs I have been having lately...

Oh yeah I passed ALL my UNI units from last semester *yay* and now I have to try and finish my last one next semester...

I really hope I can get finish UNI soon so that I can start concentrating on other more important stuff

I'm also unsure as to whether I am able to do my current job, as windows desktop dupport is really starting to bug me and make my life stressful, which I think is something I should avoid especially considering the fact that I want a UNIX/security career instead...

Things with the female friend are looking better, but aren't absolute (I wish I knew how she felt about me tho).

Anyways, singing off for now...


Current Mood: Cheerful

No comments: