Thursday 18 December 2008

maor emotions. DRUNK!

Damn, I was on a high for so long and now it all ands in tears...
(story of my life)

I'm a bit drunk so pls excuse the typos and any potential bad mouthing...

My love life is not what I wanted it to be (I was hoping for so much more) and I am a bit emotional atm...

I was supposed to go to a work christmas party this afternoon, but because the prior job was somewhat unresolved and took langer than expected, the rest of the staff at work enjoyed a nice asian lunch (without actually offering me any) AND the fact that I forgot my (personal) mobile phone and decided it wasn't possible to make it to Neerabup within 20 min from applecross I decided that I would prefer to mope for the night (probably not very healthy, but who cares atm, except for me right????...)

anyways.... vodka is my new friend atm....


Current Mood: Indescribable/Drunk

No comments: