Monday 19 January 2009

fishy fun

Yet another fun, but draining weekend has gone by...

I spent yet another entire weekend at my Girlfriend's place (we both worked out that they are always more fun than the previous one!), but this time was special as you will find out if you read on.

Saturday night we went to the Belgian Beer cafe to meet some of her friends. We had Oyster Rockafella (which she liked ^_^) as well as trying some really... different beers like: Peach, Cherry (Kriek or something) and one other sweet beer that I think was either Strawberry or Raspberry (I don't remember :P).

I wasn't very sociable that night though, but we ended up enjoying the rest of the night by going on the Perth Ferris wheel, which we had to share with a family though... and saw some small fish in the dim foreshore lights and worked out that we had the ability to command sea creatures! *lol (not really, but they where easy to scare with our shadows :P)

To top off the night, my girlfriend says: "Gee, it would be nice to have seen some stingrays today" and... viola! one appeared! in the freaking swan river!!! how cool is that!?

I also confessed my love to her... and so did she (after I removed all the tension :P)

Right now I am so happy and tired and... in love...


Current Mood: Drained

No comments: