Wednesday 7 January 2009

Problems @ home

I had a huge argument with my stepdad this evening.

He wanted me to do some computer work for his friend, even though I told him that I will not do it, yet he went ahead and booked me in to do it anyway! ffs.

Now here I am gritting my teeth and wishing I had my own house already (this is because the argument involved him mentioning that I can move out if I don't like his decisions blah blah blah).

I have been contemplating moving into a rental place for some time now until I can buy my own house, but I don't want to to move again.

I don't understand how he thinks that I have tonnes of free time on my hands (which is quite obviously not the case) and that I can be manipulated just because I live in his house?! It's really quite frustrating.

His recent negative Christmas attitude and predispositions on everything is really starting to affect me in a negative way too...

Also, things at work aren't so crash hot and a change of job may happen in the near future.


Current Mood: Frustrated

No comments: