Wednesday 25 February 2009

moar emo

This morning was strange.

I had a small inconvenience (forgeting to take my pre-prepared breakfast) put me into a bit of a foul mood early in the morning. Then later on in the morning a mistake that could have potentially cost me my job then changed my mood to being emo (emails + emotion = bad!).

What's most strange is that I got heaps of sleep last night (or so I though I did). But perhaps it was the lack of caffeine and food mading me grumpy coupled with the fact that my superior had a go at me for making a another petty mistake, made me almost bust out... or something...

On another note, I found an uber cheap (but unhealthy) lunch today!
A red rooster chicken roll, mini wrap and small chips for $6! Bargain!!! (the roll was on special).

Anyways that's enough venting for today :P


Current Mood: Neutral

No comments: