Tuesday 17 February 2009

v-day

Valentines day has been and gone. And it was the best one ever (or should I say, so far...).

We (GF and I) spent the morning doing very little (except for watching Animated stuff), but that evening we went to a dinner at Lamonts in East Perth. Afterwards we enjoyed a nice stroll around the East Perth river area, then ended the night watching My Bloody Valentine (which is a would normally be a B-Grade movie IMO, if it weren't for the fact that it was shown in 3D).

I got a custom made, dark chocolate Heart with writing on it (no I'm not sharing what was written on it :P), and I got her Dopamine earrings (I thought is was so appropriate for someone like her).

I spoil her a bit, but I think she deserves it :)

So, don't expect much more blogging in the next few weeks, 'cause work is going to get awefully busy and I won't want to be doing any blogging....

Current Mood: Happy

No comments: