Sunday 7 June 2009

UNI and Entertainment (the book)

I just fount out that I got 77.5% (31/40) for my second major Wireless Security assignment! *SQUEEEE!!!*

This means that I don't have to worry so much about the final exam as I should pass this unit finally (this is the third attempt at doing it too :P).

On another note, Me and my GF purchased a Entertainment™ Book, which has almost paid for half of itself in savings already already after two meals *lol

The great thing about this book is it's also entertaining just searching through it looking for new places to go to, things to do and places to eat at! It's so awesome!

I just realised that this is the sort of thing that all UNI students should have also. If I ever go to a SCiSSA meeting, I might just tell them about it and try get some people interested in distributing them... Meh, It has been fun and I will miss it in future, but I've had enough of UNI now.


Current Mood: Very Happy

No comments: