Thursday 20 December 2007

Sydney

A spontaneous decision on my part, has created an opportunity for me to go to Sydney to see a band performance, bum around checking out the sites and generally spending money with another friend of mine...

I have not been outside of Western Australia (as far as I know) and I'm both excited and stressing about it both at the same time!

As far as work goes... we are supposed to be winding down but the amount of work that has to be done is quite the opposite :P
I got my small pieces of memorabilia (rock samples) from the two most historical underground mines in the history of Mt. Magnet :)

My sister is nearly due to have her baby too. She is hoping that it will be born a few days after New Years Day, but when it will actually be born is any one's guess...

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to the few people that read this blog :)


Current Mood: Cheerful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.